Friday, December 7, 2007

Five days and counting

That's right. My time in the HK is coming to an end.

There are parties, exams, last-minute preparatory whatnots and goodbyes. I'm terrible at goodbyes. Hopefully, thanks to the man-created gift of the internet and Facebook, goodbyes don't have to be so permanent after all.

I have five more days in Hong Kong and a few more weeks in Korea. There are plans to ski, snowboard, live at a Buddhist temple, experience cold like I've never known cold and food food food. I'm almost home. Almost.

The saga that has been this semester is just about to wrap up its conclusion, and there's no telling how it's going to happen - with luck, there'll be a bang.

So I leave this post with my latest (and delayed) album upload: Siem Reap, Cambodia.

I've decided not to embed another slide-show. I've considered that a link might be more conducive to faster load times. Plus, this way you can see all my comments. Any thoughts?

No comments: