Sunday, November 18, 2007

Plano, TX - You do me proud.


Forbes.com just released one of its fascinating rankings - a list of "American's Most Murderous Cities." I usually click through their slide-shows anyway, but I had extra incentive this time.

I recently met the Hong Kong students who will be exchanging to UT next semester, and I've been attempting to answer their questions the best I can. One of them: How dangerous is Austin, TX?

Now, I've just realized that this article doesn't directly answer this question, since Austin's not even on the list; however, I do have good news for me and other Plano-ites:

Plano's the largest, least-homicidal city in the grand United States of America. Go Plano!

1 comment:

blmjr said...

This proves it!

We don't kill each other all that much in Texas! Let's hear it for not killing each other that often!

Hip, Hip, Hurrah!