Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Picture Mania

I'm dying to post my India pictures, and you should be anxious to see them. India rocked my world. However, before I can do so, there's the matter to seeing to the rest of the Thai, Malay, Singapore trip. You'll take notice that there aren't any pictures from the Sing; I really should've taken something worthy. The only one of note is a digital sign at the airport displaying a Windows error message. Those are always fun.

Ko Phi Phi, Thailand


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Phuket, Thailand


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Paneng, Malaysia


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

2 comments:

Sinae said...

love you ko phiphi pictures so much =)and how can i get your photos?

Anita S. said...

I'll give you the link to my flickr account.
And I'll be getting the India collection up soon. It's a doosie...heh =) You'll have to tell me all about your trip to the Ganges.