Saturday, August 25, 2007

Preface

Soon-to-be-avid-readers:

As the majority of you may well know, this blog is dedicated to my travels across Asia general this fall semester. Such travels will officially be known as "study abroad" (more emphasis on 'abroad').
I've spent a good deal of time formating and re-formating this page. Hopefully, it is now to my liking. However, as of this moment, I can only speak for my present liking; there's no telling what my future liking will prefer. I ask only that you be pleasantly astonished when/if this page goes under construction every now and then.
The original plan was to write my first post at the airport, but today proved too challenging and I am in need of a reprieve from the droll-living that Plano, TX can prove itself to be at times.
Moving on --> Let me prove this 'preface' worthy by setting the scene for those just stumbling into my reality:
  • This fall semester will be (mostly) spent in Hong Kong
  • My co-adventurer: the zesty Ms. Gloria Shin
  • My Singapore-stationed-adventurer: the vivacious Ms. Sinae Park
Life will change as I know it in under 36 hours. Intrigued? I am.

Stay tuned for more to come...

No comments: